Sunday, January 22, 2012

NEIU Writing I Assignment 2 101-7 Topic Ideas

The first possible topic I may be writing about is the consequences that I had to suffer for breaking school rules. I can remember many occasions in which I had punishments given to me the I felt were very heinous. As I look back at the mistakes I did some would consider them to be expected of a kid to do, on the other hand you have the more strict cold blooded person that will do anything in their power to torture you. As a kid experimenting is a full time job and something I feel that nobody should get punished for.

My second choice of topic is a life changing experience that I had. Growing up you start to realize that you have to set goals for yourself and over come many obstacles to succeed. As a high school student you try to make the day fly by because all you want to do is get in and out, homework and tests were on the bottom of your priority list and hanging out was on the top. I realized the mistake that I had made when it was time to take my college entrance exams and only had two weeks to prepare for it. If it wasn't for my sister who helped tutor me and show me the importance of this exam, I would have never been able to accomplish my goal.

Lastly, I might right about one of life's lesson which is karma. Honestly I never thought it really existed until the day that karma took its effect on me. In my situation I never meant to hurt anybody or anything it was just an at the moment typical human reaction. If it wasn't for this day I would be one of  the many people who would contradict the fact of its existence, in a way  im glad that I experienced it at a early stage in life because im able to look back at  the different situations ive been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment