As a senior in high school I was very anxious to graduate and go to college. Throughout my time in school the topic of college always came up with every teacher I had and the importance of it. I was always lectured the importance of going to college and the expectations that came with it. Honestly that wasn’t something that I paid attention to but seeing my sister who was a college student, she looked like she was having a lot of fun and really enjoying herself. She would always say that she love that she had the freedom of being able to choose her classes and at the times that she wanted which was very convenient since we were both working. So far being in college for a year I enjoy that I can set my own school schedule to my convenience and that the classes are short. The only thing that I didn’t like about college was the amount of the tuition, thank god for financial aid because its very helpful but then again in order to make money you have to spend it. In the end it all pays off because a collge degree opens many doors in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment